ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought the v2 redline headlights with the sequential turn signals for my 2019 base model WRX. When I try and use the sequential function for the turn signal, they blink really fast like I have a burned out bulb, but when I have them on the regular turn signal function, they work fine. I watched the install video on subispeed many times and can't seem to figure out what I'm doing wrong. Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2 Posts
When incandescent (regular filament) turn signal bulbs are replaced by LEDs, they "hyperblink" or "hyperflash" like that. I'm not sure why it'd happen for one mode and not the other but the fix is to replace the flasher module (a relay that makes the ticking noise when your turn signals are on) under your steering column. Replace it for one that is for LEDs

·
Registered
1 Posts
I bought the v2 redline headlights with the sequential turn signals for my 2019 base model WRX. When I try and use the sequential function for the turn signal, they blink really fast like I have a burned out bulb, but when I have them on the regular turn signal function, they work fine. I watched the install video on subispeed many times and can't seem to figure out what I'm doing wrong. Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance.
Did you get it fixed? im having the exact same issue with my v2 headlights.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts