ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The UTEC i have purchased is used and does not have the ABC with it....yeah i know but i got it for 400 bucks. Anyways. I have an MBC installed that is not the txs ABC. Is this going to work for me? ALso i have modified stock injectors instead of the STis. How do i go about scaling the injectors? I have a little acrobat file explaining something about revving the car up and keeping the 0 %column close to zero as possible? I am trying to just learn whats up before the utec actually arrives!

i posted this at nasioc but hmm guess what nobody responded..surprise surprise! utec comes today!! wooT!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Read the UTEC Manual available for download from the TurboXS website. Also read the quick tune guide available from here:

http://www33.brinkster.com/ginge/

Set injector scaling to about 740 should work. Do not change the stock size. Get a wideband. Those injectors idle badly when cold. Do search on NASIOC, loads of threds on tuning these injectors.

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the reply..i read ur utec tuning guide!!! very well put together. i am getting the utec today so i havent actually looked at the software yet...how exactly do you change the scaling???

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
RTFM... read the utec manual about 5 times.. it will answer all your HOW DO I BLAH questions..

and you can run an MBC in place of the ABC w/ the utec in which case you will not relly at all on the boost map within the utec settings.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts