ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling almost an entire '05 STi interior. All 4 door cards, front passanger seat with frame, driver-side seat-back and bottom cushion (minus frame), rear seat bottom and back, and carpeting. The interior is in a clean used condition. All panels are free from major defect. I am not sure about shipping. please send me a message if interested provide an email and I will send pictures of everything.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am looking at about $1000+shipping for the set. i would like to stay away from selling individual parts, because then i am stuck with still having big stuff that doesnt have a home. make me a reasonable offer for individual parts, and i will see what i can do.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
@ ryanschram I can't do 200 shipped. if you wanted to do 200+shipping, we could make it work. i checked with UPS and it is going to cost about $120 to ship the panels to your Zip. Let me know if you are interested.

·
Registered
15 Posts
@ ryanschram I can't do 200 shipped. if you wanted to do 200+shipping, we could make it work. i checked with UPS and it is going to cost about $120 to ship the panels to your Zip. Let me know if you are interested.
nah, that's allright man, i'm getting a set off ebay for 200 shipped from a junkyard. Good luck selling everything :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts