Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know where i could find a 2.5 ej257 longblock? or any sites that i could order one off of. i could get a jdm 2.0 but that’s really not what i want. i would like to have the same engine i had in the first place before it blew up.

·
Super Moderator
10,919 Posts
Why the entire long block?

New or used? IAG does sell long blocks but they are nearly 10k if I recall

·
Super Moderator
10,919 Posts
preferably a used one and i need a longblock bc i’m replacing my old engine
Well, barring total catastrophic failure that caused of the heads that's about 5k more than you need to spend.

·
Æternum
15,516 Posts
Let's get down to brass tacks here.

What's wrong with the engine in your car?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Let's get down to brass tacks here.

What's wrong with the engine in your car?
it doesn’t really matter what’s wrong with my old engine, it’s shit and no longer works hence why i need a new longblock

·
Super Moderator
10,919 Posts
it doesn’t really matter what’s wrong with my old engine, it’s shit and no longer works hence why i need a new longblock
Your answer has been provided then. Unless the heads you have are bad you are spending 5k+ needlessly.

·
Registered
3 Posts
does anyone know where i could find a 2.5 ej257 longblock? or any sites that i could order one off of. i could get a jdm 2.0 but that’s really not what i want. i would like to have the same engine i had in the first place before it blew up.
I have a 2.5 engine running in a car that was hit in the R door. Call 928-830-3065 if your interested.

·
Æternum
15,516 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have 2.5 engine in car with body damage to R door and structure. Call nine too eight 830-three oh 65

1 - 11 of 11 Posts