Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Use NinosAutoAcc(vendor here) if you get the chance.

I just purchased a sway bar from NinosautoAcc, and I had it all screwed up. I was half asleep and misread the product as a 90 dollar (anti)SWAY bar rather than a 90 dollar STRUT bar. So being the frugal person I am, I hopped on the deal. Confusion reigned during the phone conversation, poor Nino was just as confused as I was...lol. Anyways, after placing the order he called me back and explaied to me my mistake and all is well.

Its nice to deal with flesh and blood and an understanding person on the other end of the line. Quick service, very polite and professional, considering how big a schmuck I was tonight. I need sleep I guess.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I recently went in to get an Exedy clutch, because another vendor had told me they were on back order, and Nino had one in stock. While there I was so Impressed with his prices that i got all 4 DBA Bold rotors, Autometer A/F and oil temp gauges and a perrin short ram intake.

Excellent service and prices, and he actually has stuff in stock! I won't go anywhere else anymore.

Joe

1 - 4 of 4 Posts