ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok I got a used perrin uppipe. unknown but good down pipe, but quote fits parts. looks good. but where should I get gaskets from? please include sites if refuring me to them.

also got my IC hoses today. pretty nice differance. this is them. I had to increase my boost controler settings as well.

thanx as always

·
Banned
1,637 Posts
The fastest way to get gaskets is to walk into your local Subaru dealer and buy them. I've found pricing to be similar to what the online places charge when you include the shipping cost.

·
Registered
114 Posts
sarcasmo said:
The fastest way to get gaskets is to walk into your local Subaru dealer and buy them. I've found pricing to be similar to what the online places charge when you include the shipping cost.
You're right. However, I didn't do this because I didn't know if they will ask for my VIN number. I didn't want them finding out that I'm going to replace the uppipe. ;)

·
Banned
1,637 Posts
They don't ask for your VIN. My dealership didn't even ask my name. I just called and asked if they had the parts. They said yes and I told them I would be by to pick them up before the end of the day. When I got there I said 'I'm the guy who reserved the gaskets.' They said 'that'll be X dollars' and I gave them the cash. That was it. They certainly weren't tracking the transaction in any way.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts