ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I should have asked you guys for help im on my like 5th hour and i just found out i have to jack the engine up a bit. just takin a brake though so i can get that thing up and gut it and put on my new down pipe :)

this sucks
rich

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Ahhh. the joy of having a gutted stocker....never had a leak since the install.....hahaha...suckers....J/K..good luck with that

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
MtnManWRX said:
Ahhh. the joy of having a gutted stocker....never had a leak since the install.....hahaha...suckers....J/K..good luck with that
yes, but you'll be dying later this year from the crap you inhaled while doing it. :p

flex is the way to go.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
im taking a brake to see a movie and than ill start when i come back. Oh and they do have face masks and its a good idea to hook the uppipe to a shopvac and drill when its on so you don't die and you save teh monies.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
wrxinthehouse said:
yes, but you'll be dying later this year from the crap you inhaled while doing it. :p

flex is the way to go.
\

Yes I would die if I didn't were a mask, but I was the smart and wore a mask along with a ventilation fan....;)

And I use to be a smoker so my lungs are already destroyed and hardened.

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
Rancid said:
What day?!?!? sATURDAY? I'M TOO LAZY TO UNDO MY CAPS LOCK BUTTOn. Doh. I fixed it.
The current plan is for Sammy and I to do this Sunday. This assumes he can find gaskets and mine come in.

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
Rancid said:
Can I come?!?!?!? I'm free Sunday afternoon. Unless I play disc golf. Then I won't be.
I can't think of any reason why not, but we haven't worked out any details yet.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
jibco said:
"I'm rich biatch!!"
I wish I was rich, or at least found a "sponsor" (AKA rich biatch).

1 - 19 of 19 Posts