ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've been looking to upgrade my wheels for a little while now. Thinking I may go with the XXR 522s', Only thing I don't understand is what size I would have to get for my 06 WRX. XXR 522 19 anybody know the suggest size for it? D: Much appreciated -Jossh

Attachments

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
If it were my car, I'd go 17"x8" with a 48 offset. What look are you going for? The flush look in the picture?

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
If it were my car, I'd go 17"x8" with a 48 offset. What look are you going for? The flush look in the picture?
I second this.

·
Good news, everyone!
3,856 Posts
Depends, are you worried about performance and handling at all? I'd stick with the 17" diameter and go wider, as suggested above.

·
Cheeky Bastage!
2,730 Posts
it seems that 17in appears to be the favored wheel diameter...what makes them better than, say, the 18s you would find on an STI. I realize weight might also be a factor...any other driving factors

·
Premium Member
25,496 Posts
it seems that 17in appears to be the favored wheel diameter...what makes them better than, say, the 18s you would find on an STI. I realize weight might also be a factor...any other driving factors
An STi in 04-07 ran a 17" wheel.

Personally I'd go 18x8 with a +48. Just my opinion but 18s just look better and they leave room for brake upgrades in the future.

·
Premium Member
1,829 Posts
how much are the wheels? i didnt see prices for them

1 - 7 of 7 Posts