Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is upgrading the fuel rails a good idea once you get injectors and fuel pump. I don't hear of too many people upgrading them. I know Vishnu and Perrin sell upgraded kits but are there other companies that sell them? Thanks.

·
Registered
68 Posts
it doesnt hurt to upgrade them..see how you like it if you got da money..lol. if you dont feel any performance upgrade return them..lol.or re sell..

·
Registered
59 Posts
no, you dont need them if you upgrade to the 565cc STi injectors, those units are plug and play directly into the US MY02 WRXs, and if you're using injectors bigger than the 565 STis please, let us know, because to warrent use of bigger ones, you'd have to be making more hp than everyone else.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I do have the STi 565cc injectors so I guess the stock fuel rails will be fine. I am installing them in 2 weeks when my PE1818 turbo gets here and I have talked to some DSM guys that said that I might need to upgrade the fuel rails. So basically the fuel rails are good if you plan on keeping the stock injectors so they can flow more fuel safely? Also, do you think a FPR is necessary with the injectors/fuel pump?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts