Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
7,636 Posts
not to change the subject, but your website is really cool. any luck finding a job? it looks like you should have no problem!

oh yeah, the ride looks tight.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
dark_rex - thanks for the comment on the website...it actually hasn't been updated for almost 2 years now...I'm working as a webmaster/designer for an education/marketing company as well as having my own (but small for now) multimedia/print design company with a friend, so if any of you guys need some cool graphics or flash/web animations, let me know :D

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
WREX - LoLz....Hindi pa ako tapus. My car will go through a complete transformation in 1-2 weeks.

Mag ingat ka rin :D

·
Banned
7,636 Posts
Clear Corners

I think the clear corners you want are at this site. I have been talking with them back and forth for a few weeks about shipping and exchange rates. seems pretty cool, and they are pretty cheap compared to Teagues

The place is called Graham Goods

hope this helps

DR

·
Registered
306 Posts
Your windows

Wow, nice car!!!!
Now, I think you can help me: I'm trying to get the same tint on my windows. I have a silver one too. And on yours, that metallic tinit looks great. Please tell me you added that to your car and it's not the stock tint. I would look like an a**!
Is that the tint called "metallic"? COuld you post some picture of your car in the sun? Thanks.

Ticrab

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ticrab - The tint is called "Silver 80" and no it's not stock ;) It is metallic and looks great in the sun. unfortunately, I don't have a digital camera available, but I'm in the process of getting my friend to lend me his. As soon as I get it, I'll post some pics of the tint in the sunlight.

Thanks for the complements :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts