ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I updated my signature since I haven't been around since 83k miles. Wow been a while. A lot has changed since then :)

Recent pic
:tongue:

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ok well it was supose to be:

2002 wagon 152k miles
short ram, perrin inlet, ebay tmic pnp, samco hoses and perrin fuel rails, Txs stealth back with prodrive axleback. erz uppipe, ppg gears w/ stock 5th, exedy twin disk clutch & fly, vf30 pnp, Cobb AP, perrin end links, critical cooling kit, hks bov, Stoptech 328mm /h6 rear brakes, volf se37 wheels, hid w/ levals, x1010 hid fogs, Defi gauges, sterio and so so much more.

·
Premium Member
13,124 Posts
wow looks great. i want a wagon so badly :)

·
Registered
5,825 Posts
wasn't this guy banned originally???

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin
5,780 Posts
nice wagon

:thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
oh yeah, u just got upset and ran away to nasioc.
Yea dude I was so scared I ran away. You clearly have issues if you think that. I have friends over there. So I stayed there for a while. You know you can keep that additude. I can care less. I am here to have fun and I will do just that. If you want to hate go on another thread and bug someone else.

I also went to nasioc for info as it's simply full of info. I ended up learning to do a lot of mods as sceen in my pics. I am no expert on mods but I like my car. That's what it's all about I beleive.

I am getting near the end of most major mods. I know you can never run out of mods. I have so much done now it's simply crazy. I sometimes forget what's all done.

Yet thanx for the comments. I am also open to new idea's. I am working on powder coating now and next carbon fiber. As well a 04 sti swap as I have 155k on my stock 2.0 block.

A few more pics for your veiwing pleasure. Also if you have question I am willing to share info.

I also have a clifford rsx 3.5 with autostart and roll up windows but that was done for me. Yet I did find the neutral wire.

Yes evo 8 recaro seats with wedge adaptors

A bit of my pnp work

A better pic of under the hood.

·
3,726 Posts
good job on your ride :thumbup: I'm liking the seats..

·
Banned
2,593 Posts
+1
I'd take a bug-i wagon in a heartbeat!

Not too sure why people have peoblems with being respectful. :confused:

Love the rex.

·
Registered
0 Posts
nice ride man... i like it alot

1 - 13 of 13 Posts