ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK I'm leaving AZ for OK on December 9th. so I want to hit the pavillions one more time before I go.

I will be in Mesa from November 24th. to the 29th. for Thanksgiving & some mountain biking.( gotta get all the mountains I can before OKC)!!!

I will be heading out to the Pavillions on Sat. Nov 27th. anyone else down??????????

By the way I will be doing the Haws trail a few times while I'm there. If you ride you gotta come out. That trail ROCKS!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

So who's down for the Pavillions, or mountain biking, or both???

Let me know.

November 27th at the Pavillions!!!!! Then maybe out to baseline afterwards ;)

Let me know,

jd

·
Registered
690 Posts
J.D. said:
OK I'm leaving AZ for OK on December 9th. so I want to hit the pavillions one more time before I go.

I will be in Mesa from November 24th. to the 29th. for Thanksgiving & some mountain biking.( gotta get all the mountains I can before OKC)!!!

I will be heading out to the Pavillions on Sat. Nov 27th. anyone else down??????????

By the way I will be doing the Haws trail a few times while I'm there. If you ride you gotta come out. That trail ROCKS!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

So who's down for the Pavillions, or mountain biking, or both???

Let me know.

November 27th at the Pavillions!!!!! Then maybe out to baseline afterwards ;)

Let me know,

jd
Damn I will be out of town for Thanksgiving... so I won't be able to make it.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Treefrogaz said:
I plan on makeing it out there with my new FMIC.

Great bring you're tools so we can swap out our wheels. :thumbup: :wiggles: :thumbup: :D

jd

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Treefrogaz said:
You would try to take my wheels before you move to OK. :D :D
:rotfl:

·
Premium Member
16,991 Posts
I should be able to make it. :wiggles:

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Roll call, one week away, whos in?????

jd

·
Registered
216 Posts
howdy

I should be able to make it. i think i am working till 730 or so. damn retail, i need out!!

as for the mtn biking, i would love to go, but i broke my casette on my bike so i think i will stick to the car show thing.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I'm in. A big thanks to Travis and Jordan for taking out the silencer piece of my stock air box. You can definitely hear the turbo now. I ended up shutting the WORX blow off valve when I got home. The idle was inconsistent when I pulled out of the parking. It almost sounded as though the blow off valve was fluttering between shifts. Can't wait to see everyone next weekend.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Aron I did not see this before work today for this u must die! When I get the wrx out I will first tie u up lie you down then run you over sever al times! :sadwave: :)

·
Registered
199 Posts
Well thanks to all that showed up at the dyno day had a great time. :D Great turn out at the pavillions this weekend can't wait until this weekend. I will try to get out there early so i can save some parking for everyone. O yeah Jayhawker no prob on that air silencer just let me know about the FMIC. Well hope this weekend we take over the parking lot. :D :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts