Great vid's Mike! I've seen them all..:thumbup:

·
For External Use Only
2,488 Posts
Really cool, hadn't seen this. Thank you

·
Registered
210 Posts
Hey everyone, so I made a detailed video on how to make your sucky stock radio sound a lot better! Nothing new but I'm sure a few of you haven't discovered it yet.

This helped a ton man. Saved me a lot of money; I was going to replace my head unit until I played around with these options. It actually doesn't sound half bad, decided not to replace it!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Just got my 2014 wrx sedan and for some reason, I can't get it to wagon or through mode, however I can get the Loud on/off feature. Anyone else with a fairly new WRX have this issue as well?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Just tried it on my 2014 Wagon. I got all three modes, turned them all onto loud and liked the through mode best so that where it stays.

Thanks Mike for the video, it noticeably improved the sound.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I feel like such an idiot, I forgot to turn the radio unit off. I kept trying to change the modes while it was on. Now that it's set into Through Mode with Loud on it sounds amazing, I couldnt believe that there was such a huge difference.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Definite improvement!

I have a 2010 wrx with an aftermarket set up which sounds amazing. However my gf has the stock head unit in her 2008 wrx. It's just piss poor.

This definitely made a night and day difference in the sound, especially the bass. Subaru needs to learn a thing or two about audio.

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
Thanks a lot for this!

·
and the Funky Bunch
3,226 Posts
There used to be a thread around, "the big 3rd gen mod thread" or something like that, that the OP posted a bunch of his videos in.

Sent from the beer depository.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I recently bought a 2011 wrx hatchback with the navigation radio head unit..is there any way to adjust the bass on this unit? Please help this radio sucks lol

1 - 20 of 32 Posts