ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So earlier tonight there was a welcome reception for our med school class of 2008 at the house of the Dean of The College of Medicine. This was really cool - valet parking in the neighborhood, awesome catering, pimp house, etc. - but here's the kicker. As I'm leaving, I see his garage door going up and yeah I'm expecting to see a 911 or 745iL or XK8 - something along those lines. Lo and behold, there's a Saab 9-2x parked in there! Haha, I thought that was badass. Just thought I'd share. :)

Cliff's notes: The Dean = great guy for allowing us to invade his house and because of his great taste in cars. :cool:

·
Registered
27,068 Posts
Integra96 said:
So earlier tonight there was a welcome reception for our med school class of 2008 at the house of the Dean of The College of Medicine. This was really cool - valet parking in the neighborhood, awesome catering, pimp house, etc. - but here's the kicker. As I'm leaving, I see his garage door going up and yeah I'm expecting to see a 911 or 745iL or XK8 - something along those lines. Lo and behold, there's a Saab 9-2x parked in there! Haha, I thought that was badass. Just thought I'd share. :)

Cliff's notes: The Dean = great guy for allowing us to invade his house and because of his great taste in cars. :cool:
you should have shown him your rex, called him a poser, and then asked him to race for a grade.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
16,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Re: Unlikely Car/Person Combo

DTR rex said:
you should have shown him your rex, called him a poser, and then asked him to race for a grade.
werd. It may have been his wife's car, though. I mean there's gotta be at least one Porsche hiding in that massive garage.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts