ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody ever see UFO's or any strange phenomina's before?

There was one time at around 4am i was about to go to sleep when i looked east out of my window and saw a stange ovular light that was just sitting there...i thought it was too wide to be a star...now i live right next to an airport, and the light looked alot like the landing lights that are mid wing on the 737's...but after about 5min i realized the light wasnt moving at all...so at this time i got freaked out!! I was Like Oh Crap I was Skeptic, but i think im seeing a UFO!! So i Ran out side to get a better look....then i realize It was Venus!! its just the way i was looking at it through my screen the light was being refracted through the screen. Yup Im a Dumb ass some times! I Blame that on Sleep deprivation!

·
Registered
148 Posts
One time I was spending the night at a friends house and me and him and his uncle (if i remember right) were outside on their porch at about 3am and all of the sudden a HUGE beam of light lit up the house across the waterway from us. Just lit up the house and the yard and then dissapeared. We couldnt figure out where it came from.

Another time I was camping out on an island across from another friends house and we saw what we first thought was a shooting star, but this thing was a really bright red and it was moving really fast (much faster then an airplane) and it was flying around in a bunch of directions (unlike a shooting star or an airplane).

I was very creeped out by both events.

I personally beleive in other intelligent species outside of the human race (atleast human race on earth) but they dont really worry me.

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
of course there are intelligent species out there besides us...the universe is so big. How the hell they are getting to earth is beyond me...if indeed they are....but i wish they would teach us something you know? Like how they do it and stuff!

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Seriously!! Aliens! If you are reading this post come and teach us your mysterious ways of travel!! Take me with you! I wanna explore the stars SOOOO BAD!! I LOVE YOU ALIENS!!!!

·
Registered
192 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts