ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate to do it, but i can no longer afford my car. For sale is a '04 STI WRB on Gold BBS's.

Lifestyle changes have been presented in my life and i am going to have to get rid of her.

There are roughly 34,xxx miles on the car, but possibly more as it is my DD. Interior is in immaculate condition, never smoked in, looks truly take care of (as it was). Color is the beautiful World Rally Blue, on the sexy Gold BBS's. I have the complete original intake box as well as the complete original exhaust system.

Mods include:
Cobb Stg2.
Full Greddy TBE
ACT Heavy duty Clutch
Streetlite Lightweight Flywheel
K&N Typhoon Intake
Stoptech Slotted Rotors
HPS Brake Pads

The clutch and the flywheel have less than 1000 miles on them, as i had jotechmotorsports install them both roughly 2 weeks ago. Oil was always changed at 3k by the subaru Dealer. 30k service was done at 29,997 miles by Teape Subaru. I also had jotech put new rotors and brake pads on the car.

There is a system in the car as well, the previous owner before me installed it. 2 12's 600 Watt RMS. Not exactly sure what kind of subs they are however the amplifier is an Audiobahn.

I kept all the paperwork for all the work i had done. I also have the majority of all the paperwork from past owners.

If you are interested shoot me a pm and we'll talk. Asking 23,500 obo.

This car has never been tracked, nor has it been to the strip EVER.
When driving normally i never take the car beyond 3k RPM.

I rarely run the car hard and when i do, i insure that the engine is at proper operating temperature.

Brand New Clutch, Flywheel, Rotors, Brake Pads, and Tires. Tires have a full warranty from discount tire.

Once again 23.5k obo.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts