Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, over the last weekend... I forget which day though. I saw you out on Lime Kiln Road. You had a blue WRX with some sort of mod to the headlights. I didn't get a good look since I was driving kind of fast. You honked... I waived. Anyone? Anyone...

And then this morning in Rockville, heading down Nickolson (sp?) you had a Silver 4 door WRX with a spoiler. Who was it?

In both cases I was the one in the Silver 4dr WRX, no spoiler, no mods.

Later!
-Jim

·
Registered
221 Posts
I was on lime Kiln on ??Friday?? but i don't have any headlight mods.

Lime Kiln is my favorite road around here for spirited driving.

·
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SobeWRX said:
I was on lime Kiln on ??Friday?? but i don't have any headlight mods.

Lime Kiln is my favorite road around here for spirited driving.
Definately wasn't friday. It was around noon or so, and I'm working then. So I know it was the weekend.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I'm in the silver spring area, but I don't have any headlight mods either. But my rex is blue.... what kinda headlight mod? Where is lime kiln?

·
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cranium said:
I'm in the silver spring area, but I don't have any headlight mods either. But my rex is blue.... what kinda headlight mod? Where is lime kiln?
I'm not really sure what the mod was... I just remember there was a lot of blue on the headlights. Not sure if it was painted morettes or just eyelids. (I was going rather fast and was paying more attention to the road).

Lime Kiln runs between 216 out near Laurel/Scaggsville area and... um... I think it's Ednor road (not sure what it turns into as it crosses New Hampshire) heading towards (if not already in) Howard county.

But if you didn't waive back and beep your horn to a silver wingless WRX on a 2 lane twisty road, than it wasn't you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts