ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Awsome man! That's excellent. I'm sure you'll enjoy them very much. Thankfully I am currently without kids, but my roomates have a 1 year old, and I'll admit, kids are fun to have around (I say that as one who doesn't listen to crying nor change diapers, etc).

So yeah, congrats! What's the first mod gonna be :p

[cRy]

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
nice shootin Tex

FTW

·
Registered
414 Posts
Congrats on the new arrivals!! Life as you knew it will never be the same. :sadwave: BUT, you won't give it up for the world. The first time they say "Daddy, I love you".................worth everything in the world. All the sleepless nights, the baby "spit-ups", and the poopy diapers, all worth it!! I never knew all the sacrifices the you give up with kids, BUT like I said............I wouldn't give it up for ANYTHING.

Congrats again.
:cool:

·
Registered
707 Posts
Congrats, Pace. I'm glad to hear that mom & the newbies are doing fine.

·
Registered
659 Posts
congrats! :)

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
WOW!!!!!...thats awesome. If I were to ever have kids thats the way I would like it. Boy and Girl at the same time. Get it all over in one round.

Way cool.... :thumbup:

·
Registered
659 Posts
wrxnate said:
that is awesome!! ....better sleep while you can!
sooooooooooooooo true

·
Registered
929 Posts
Very cool James. Are you going to hire a nanny? My friend Becky (the one you met) currently nanny's twins. It might make life for the Mrs. much easier. Best of luck to you and your growing family. :)

1 - 20 of 63 Posts