ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 04 rex with 104xxx miles mods are bdl fuel rails modified stock injectors upgraded fuel pump aem fuel pressure regulator blitz cold air intake greddy electronic boost controller im running 12.5 lbs of boost on the current set up with the stock turbo. I am looking to upgrade to a larger turbo to push between 15-20 lbs of boost what do you think?

·
Super Moderator (Actually a SuperSpy)
29,471 Posts
I have a 04 rex with 104xxx miles mods are bdl fuel rails modified stock injectors upgraded fuel pump aem fuel pressure regulator blitz cold air intake greddy electronic boost controller im running 12.5 lbs of boost on the current set up with the stock turbo. I am looking to upgrade to a larger turbo to push between 15-20 lbs of boost what do you think?
I think the link in my signature will provide info on more popular modification pathways, and I think one could avoid talking in terms of pressure since it isn't very meaningful when the turbos are changed; instead one might look at mapping the car to work with a new turbo. The fuel rails and fuel pressure regulator your car uses can't really be doing all that much at this stage, and I don't think from the list of parts given the most has been made of the previous setup. Just my view. See the link, you'll find it interesting.

·
Master Baiter
22,115 Posts
Who's tuning the car? What are your compression/leakdown results?

·
Premium Member
6,501 Posts
I used to run 20psi in the midrange and around 12psi at redline on the stock TD04L-13T with stock injectors. Like said above,who tuned the car?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts