ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so a while back i bought a TurboXS axelback (to complete my stealthback) from a guy off my local forum and as i was inspecting it i noticed it didnt say TurboXS anywhere on it. so i was just wondering if this is correct or did i buy a knockoff. it dont really matter as i got it for next to nothing and it sounds good. just curious?

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
I've seen some that have their name, some that don't so it may be hard to tell. Post a pic here or try google to look at pictures for comparison

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
I have the standard TXS axleback laying around...and nowhere on it does it say it. But there aren't too many exhausts that have that style to it, so you can kinda tell just based on craftsmanship (TXS makes quality goods) and just what it looks like, if it's legit or not.

·
Registered
312 Posts
I don't believe mine says TurboXS on it. But like Mikie said, I don't think there are any other exhausts out there that look quite like their standard axleback.

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
Closest thing that does I think is the Cobb exhaust...but that is just so much prettier...and louder actually.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts