ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Leaving the neighborhood I pull up behind a fast moving C5 Vette with Turbotrix test vehicle on the back window. We both are turning onto the main road (50mph speed limit). I knew he was going to open it up so I wanted to leave right with him if possible. He pulls out and nails it. I did the same but he got about a 2 car jump on me because he was in front of me. I did my very best to stay with him. We were pretty even up to 80mph or so. I didn't gain anything on him and he didn't pull on me (not much that I could tell).

The car was fast. I was slamming gears (spun my tires all the way through first gear) and running wide open up to 80mph. I have no idea if he was giving it 100%. He definately knew I was behind him and he was hauling ass trying to stay in front on me (which he did)

Just thought I would share my experience and see if anyone is famaliar with Turbotrix.

·
Registered
13,126 Posts
TurboTrix is a tuning shop in NJ, but what a vette is doing down in Florida...must be a different shop.

·
Registered
439 Posts
turbotrix does ECU work on EVO's ... didn't know they had a vette in the camp but knowing them who knows. the work out of NJ though , maybe they got another shop .... check em out here www.turbotrix.com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts