ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Gold Member
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Turbosmart Sleeper Series Dual Port Blow Off Valve Subaru WRX 2008-2012

Note: If you're over 16psi on your stock BPV, you're probably leaking, or soon will be.

$200 + shipping
Retail price is $323.99 - Turbosmart Sleeper Series Dual Port Blow Off Valve Subaru WRX 2008-2012 / Mazdaspeed at RallySportDirect.com

I only used it for 2-3k miles, and it worked great/as intended - loud when you want it, quiet when you don't. You will get everything that came with the product originally, to include the block-off plate, flange, and cd, packaged just the way I got it in the box it came in. The only reason I'm selling it - The Process West TMIC changes the mounting location of the BOV. After installing the TMIC, this BOV was a little too tall and prevented the hood from closing.

Product description: The Turbosmart Dual Port valve is a hybrid-type BOV offering three BOVs in one. The Dual Port can be configured to vent to the atmosphere, back into the air intake or both! Plumb Back system for quiet, road-compliant operation, Supersonic for the race track, or Dual Port for the best of both worlds. Features a twist top design to allow for quick fine tuning of the valve.

·
Gold Member
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump

·
Gold Member
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump

·
Gold Member
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump

·
Gold Member
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump and price drop

·
Premium Member
25,496 Posts
you just had to ruin my day and say it wont work with the process west... SUXOR!

free bump

·
Gold Member
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If it did, I'd still have it on!! :)

·
Gold Member
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
last bump and price drop before it goes to nazioc

1 - 10 of 10 Posts