ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a header from ss autochrome and have the oppertunity to get a good deal on a t3/t4. My question is will the T Flange turbo fit on my manifold with a possible conversion with no problems.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
um... no

Believe you'll need a new uppipe and downpipe as the bolt patterns are different on the t3/t4 than the stock td04

·
Moderating YOU, before you had your Subaru!
13,353 Posts
Some vendor on NASIOC had a bolt-on T3/T4 kit as a group buy, but I don't believe anything ever came out of it.

·
Registered
13,126 Posts
Also, those turbos are pretty outdated. You can find a much nicer one without custom fabrications.

·
Registered
498 Posts
funny thing is most rice boys think the T3/T4 is the "new" hottness!!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yabut

I think it's a good buy for 250 Dollars with a Honda turbo manifold for my civic and a side mount with all the pipings and oil lines I just want to know what kind of modifications I need to do.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Yeah

Just talked to PFI in Ft Collins Colarado they say everything will be fine I did buy a new up pipe and they are doing a custom 3" tbe. Since I live in Wyoming it is going to be one complete piece no welds no cats no resistor. He told me it would not take any modifications for my new uppipe Plus like I said I got a brand new turbonetics turbo t3/t4 a manifold for my civic with a side mount intercooler, oil lines, piping pretty much everything needed to boost my 99 SI (used to be a show car) for 250 dollars. I am willing to do the mods to have 2 boosted cars for under 300 dollars.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts