ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am looking to upgrade my turbo and am wondering on what type to go with. i dont want to spend a lot of money so i need something within reason. if anyone has one to sell let me know. i already have utec and will soon have sti injectors. now i just need the turbo

·
Registered
952 Posts
You should also invest in installing a fuel pump. I think the cheapest turbo upgrade will be a used VF-22. I'm also in the same boat looking for a new turbo. Just make sure you have it inspected and possibly overhauled prior to installation. Goodluck

-alex

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
48,699 Posts
ioudoors said:
i am looking to upgrade my turbo and am wondering on what type to go with. i dont want to spend a lot of money so i need something within reason. if anyone has one to sell let me know. i already have utec and will soon have sti injectors. now i just need the turbo
Turbo selection is more complex than just what's in your wallet. Are you looking for ultimate horsepower, a good in-town driver, autocross, a mix of these things?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i am looking to get max horsepower but i need it to still be a daily driver. my ultimate goal is to dip into the 12's at the track. i already have an upgraded fuel pump too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts