ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a turboxs turbo back with titanium tip?..or has heard any good things about them? If so please info me. I'm looking into this turboback but not sure to order it yet until i have info on it.

·
Registered
474 Posts
I've got the muffler with the titanium tip sitting in my room right now waiting for the rest of the exhaust to show up so that I can install it.

I have the BPM and it is the biggest piece of trash. . . EVER. I decided to go with the Turbo XS system because I bought it from the reputable World One and the exhaust has a 5 year warranty and my BPM started to rust after 1 year. I am not worried about the how loud it will be because my BPM is really loud.

Also, notice the bends between my BPM and the Turbo XS, less restriction of air flow.

·
Registered
27,068 Posts
Judah said:
I've got the muffler with the titanium tip sitting in my room right now waiting for the rest of the exhaust to show up so that I can install it.

I have the BPM and it is the biggest piece of trash. . . EVER. I decided to go with the Turbo XS system because I bought it from the reputable World One and the exhaust has a 5 year warranty and my BPM started to rust after 1 year. I am not worried about the how loud it will be because my BPM is really loud.

Also, notice the bends between my BPM and the Turbo XS, less restriction of air flow.
man! that BPM looks more restrictive than stock:eek:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
863 Posts
I don't have the titanium but the system itself is good stuff.

Sounds great (I have the quieter muffler) and no problems installing. I had it installed by a pro who said it fit perfectly. You just have to move the AC condenser hose because of the huge DP. :)

World One was the vendor. :thumbup:

·
Registered
441 Posts
Well, I've been running the full TXS setup for about a week now. Well when I was in the states I was driving it like a mad man. I have the TXS Uppipe, TXS-RFL-Ti and oh my god i'm in love.

TXS makes very high quality products and if you are going to order you cant go wrong with worldoneperformance as someone else mentioned.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanx guys..i ordered it today along with the turboxs up pipe. Should be here in about 5 days.:wiggles:

·
Registered
193 Posts
I have the RFL axle back myself. I gutted my 3rd cat when I installed the axleback. I just installed a JDM STi uppipe. The car feels much quicker now. (boost seems to come quicker and doesn't drop off as much as stock). The RFL is loud as fawk, but sounds good and not buzzy IMO.

I really want the stealthback. How much more hp will I gain from that?

-Todd

·
Registered
276 Posts
i have the txs turboback with the standard muffler and i love it!
at first i thought it was a little to quiet but then about a week later after breaking it in it was perfect. the turbo noice is awesome, sounds like a semi now.

just added a blitz spec r boost controller and man this is a whole other car with full exhaust and 15.5 lbs of boost.

·
Registered
202 Posts
i have the rfl ti, catless tbe and i LOVE it. It does get really hot however and shoots fire on occasion. It melted the OEM lip kit in the back when i went for a drive with some RS6's. Mine isnt the full 3 inch however. Does it make a huge difference?

Can you run 15.5 on an 02 WRX with stock turbo and no utec or anything?

·
Registered
9,023 Posts
palmerx141 said:
i have the rfl ti, catless tbe and i LOVE it. It does get really hot however and shoots fire on occasion. It melted the OEM lip kit in the back when i went for a drive with some RS6's. Mine isnt the full 3 inch however. Does it make a huge difference?
Just wanted to mention that you will shoot flames if you are catless and run a 100% atmosphere BOV. I was running this system on my WRX with a 100% atm BOV and never shot flames and never melted my rear OEM body kit.

As far as not being a full 3 inch, at your level of mods it will not make a difference.

·
Registered
9,023 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts