Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.....

I just wanted to let you all know that we are still running some great specials on turbo xs products. Right now Turbo XS has plenty of Top Mount Intercoolers in stock and ready to go. A TMIC can be on its way to your door for 850.00 This special price will only last a short while or until the available quantity is a little less. If one of these intercoolers was in your future plans for your REX there has never been a better time to pick one up.

Additionally it is a great time to ask for a quote on TXS packages. Whether you are looking for a package with a Unichip ECU or a UTEC, one of TXS patented stages or a custom colaboration of parts, World One has you covered. Even if you are just curious about prices, or thinking about the future, send an email to [email protected] for an immediate quote.

Thank You and I hope to hear from some of you soon!

Sincerely,

Garret

·
Registered
16 Posts
WOW!

...$850 for a TXS TMIC? Are you serious? That is a killer deal, Garrett. My hats off to you, my man. If I buy anything any time soon, I will definitely see what kind of deal you can do for me. You seem to have incredible prices and from what I hear, you have excellent customer service(big points IMO). Free Bump!!!!:cool:

·
Registered
11 Posts
I just bought the TXS TMIC from Garret. As always, his customer service was excellent as was his price. Don't hesitate to buy from this guy!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts