Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Clubwrx.net members.....

I hope that you all had a great weekend. I would like to welcome you to monday with some special pricing on items for your WRX. In addition to the items listed below, we just received some back ordered shipments that were held up due to the dockworkers strike. So, after a week or so, of very low stock levels most of our regular products have been replenished. Please let us know if we can help you find something.

Turbo XS: As always we would love for any of you to get in touch with us for your Turbo XS needs. Right now we have a few exhaust systems in stock and ready to go. These systems can be sold with or without the rear muffler, and are all in a catless configuration. Currently, we are all out of Turbo XS catpipes, and I have been told it may be a short while before we are able to order more from TXS.

If you were thinking about ordering a turbo xs exhaust and have questions about a catless configuration please get in touch with me to discuss the details. In addition, in order to compensate for the lack of catpipes, we are offering free shipping on all our in stock exhaust systems.

Tein HA: By now many of you are familiar with the Tein coilover dampers. Featured on the cover of Sport Compact Car Magazine in the month of November, Tein suspension components are quickly establishing themselves in the US market. Arriving on Wednesday of this weeks we will have 3 sets of Tein HA dampers available at a special price of 1390.00

These units typically retail at 1550.00, and this price is calculated before shipping costs.

JDM RHD headlamps: We have 5 sets of JDM non-hid, RHD headlights in stock and ready to go at a price of 799.00 These lights require a slight bit of rewiring due to they're multi-bulb design, and need to be slightly reaimed. Plug and play wiring harnesses are available and Reaiming is a faily straight-forward proceedure. Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

NX N-ter cooler: The NX N-ter cooler recently put up some impressive numbers on the dyno at TXS. Particularly beneficial to those with upgraded TMICs this product has been shown to significantly reduce charge temps and combat heat soak.

For those of you who are unfamiliar with it, the N-ter cooler looks like a typical NX nitrous Oxide system, only this kit is designed to be sprayed on the exterior of the intercooler, rather than inside the engine. The bottle, can be filled with N20, or even less expensive C02 gas.

The compressed air of choice is then sprayed through a engine bay mounted spray ring that allows the chilled gas to flow through the intercooler fins, effectly "freezing the IC" and lowering the temperture of the charge air.

This Unit retails at 492.00 and we have a few units in stock at a price of 399.00 For those of you still interested in using nitrous inside your engine, we still have one NX EFI kit at 600.00

Sparco Torino: Right now, in stock I happen to have one set of Sparco Torino Racing seats in black and grey. 540.00 is the per seat price, and rails are required. If you are interested in a different model of sparco seat or another color, let me know and I we can have some ordered for you.

IHI turbos: Last but certainly not least we would like to round up the troops for another IHI order. Pricing this time around has changed slightly, so please take note.

VF 23: 880.00
VF 29: 880.00
VF 30: 899.00
VF 35: 1250.00

We only have room for another three orders this time, unless you are interested in pre-paying for the delivery of your turbo. If you have questions about the way this IHI buy is going to work please see the other IHI thread in this forum.

I hope that many of you will find these specials enticing, and I sincerely look forward to hearing from many of you. As always if there is any questions that I can answer or things that I can help you with please let me know. We will always do all that we can to take care of all your needs.

Cheers, happy monday!

Garret
World One

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hmmmm.......

Not a single person is interested huh?

Is there perhaps any other products that anyone is particularly interested in. I would like to encourage any one who is looking for a package with any sort of items to shoot me an email tomorrow for special package pricing!

Cheers,

Garret
World one

·
Registered
77 Posts
I'm interested in the coilovers... unfortunately I just bought my rex recently and have little money to buy anything :( I'll be sure to check you out when I have some funds tho :)

·
Registered
307 Posts
Well here is my wish list

STi front lip Version 1
Tein Ha Coilovers
Better brakes of some sort, maybe Subaru 4 pots, I don't want anything drilled or slotted because they crack
STi Headlights LHD Version (you would sell tons if you could sell at reasonable price)
Utec
STi Tranny mounts

This is what I'm working on buying now then bigger tubo/intercooler etc.

·
Registered
39 Posts
HID

Unfortunately the JDM headlights are rediculously overpriced. Save your money and put stage II in the stock assembly for 700 bucks, youll out-illuminate anything on the road... so if you must have the sti looking lamps, buy the jdm assembly for what 799- and stage II from HID4less.com for 700 bucks... and have a much more powerful setup.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Re: HID

Blackrex03 said:
Unfortunately the JDM headlights are rediculously overpriced. Save your money and put stage II in the stock assembly for 700 bucks, youll out-illuminate anything on the road... so if you must have the sti looking lamps, buy the jdm assembly for what 799- and stage II from HID4less.com for 700 bucks... and have a much more powerful setup.
Will it point in the right direction? I know the JDM lights point to the left towards oncoming traffic.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi everybody...

This is Garret with World One. Let me see if I can answer some of the questions in this thread.

Knightrider: I would be more than happy to put together a package quote for you or to price all of these items serparately. Please drop me an email at [email protected] and I will do all that I can to work out something that I am sure you will enjoy :) Hope to talk to you soon!

Droidel: The Hi-Power is a cat back, so am I correct in assuming that you are considering hooking it up to the HKS Downpipe to make an entire turbo back system. I would be more than happy to offer you both of these items together for 775.00 Send me an email if this sounds interesting and you would like to discuss details.

Knight: Hello again..the RHD lights if they are thrown right in to the car will point into on coming traffic. They are adjustable using two dials on the back of the casing. It takes a minimal amount of adjusting to get them point in the right direction. ;-)

I hope that I have answered all your questions, if you have anymore be sure to post here or send me an email for an even quicker responce!

Cheers,

·
Registered
1 Posts
Garret, I will be contacting you in the very near future for a TurboXS catless turboback system ;)

I have to admit that you have the best customer service of any on-line vendor that I have ever delt with (bought an uppipe) and I have dealt with quite a few over the years(I also own a highly modified Honda CRX along with my WRX). Thanks again and keep it up!

Travis

·
Registered
124 Posts
thechickencow said:
Garrett,

Please email me re: pricing for a turboxs exhaust w/o muffler. I would prefer the cat pipe, but I'm thinking of possibly with the race pipe for now.

tcc
Garrett,
Can you email me or PM me the price for the turboxs exhaust with and without the muffler and catless.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Weekend Special....

Hello everybody this is Garret with World One...

Just wanted to let you know that I have responded to everyone who has requested except Hell-fire who will be hearing from me immediately!

Another little annoucement, look at the post above, as many of the prices have been reduced, and its weekend special time at World One again.

Thats right, the staff and I will be in our office all weekend long working on a special project ;) so if you missed the last weekend special now is your chance. Send us an email, and you should get an immediate response any time over the weekend. However, we will be trying our best to stay off the phones in order to get other work done.

I hope to hear from many of you this weekend! I hope everyone has a restful couple of days!

Cheers,

Garret
World One

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hellfire....

Hellfire.....

Please let me know your email address....the board won't let me send you an email, and our PMs are disabled. Please either post your email here, or contact [email protected] and you will receive an immediate response!

Cheers,

1 - 15 of 15 Posts