Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to say I have ordered lots of parts for my car but the place that ever knew the most was Turbo XS!!! They knew more than I know and I thought I'd read every article and tech issue on the wrx ever! The people there were insanely helpful and knowledgable. I bought the Turbo XS RFL blow off valve which I have liked (except for the fact lately something messed up and I can´t hold boost right) and I highly recommend them to everyone!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I purchased a TXS turbo-back exhaust from them. Quick install, good looks, and sounds great.

TXS were a great help.
:)

·
Registered
167 Posts
20psi_wrx said:
I thought I'd read every article and tech issue on the wrx ever! I bought the Turbo XS RFL blow off valve which I have liked (except for the fact lately something messed up and I can´t hold boost right)
did you read the one that says atmosphere venting blow off valves cause boost problems :eek:

not trying to be funny, well maybe a little but im being serious really :)

·
Registered
635 Posts
Re: Re: TURBO XS -- please read!

JimDab said:
did you read the one that says atmosphere venting blow off valves cause boost problems :eek:

not trying to be funny, well maybe a little but im being serious really :)
apparently all atmosphere BOVs except Forge, that is...;)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hmm, Maybe. Did you know that external dumping wastgates (as in dump in the atmosphere outside the car) create the most power of all wastegates???

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm talkin to pull a slick one like a guy I know and get a nice little carbon D&D exhaust (yes, I know. Motorcycle) and have the tip come out the side of your front bumper dumping the "waste" out that way. It looks slick as sh_it as well as sounding cool!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts