Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw the TXS dual boost conrtoller and it says you can switch boost on the fly with a cockpit mounted switch thats the $hit in my opinion but are there any known qwerks with it??, Does anyone have one and has noproblems with it??and what does "WOT" mean???How does .1 and .15 translate into PSi ??? i have a OEM boost guage and cant read it !!! help me out guys... thanks.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Its a good choice as far as an MBC, just starting to get pricey, esp for an MBC. An another big thing about MBC's inside the cockpit, is you always have that "@$$" of a friend that may play with it while your pumping gas or something not knowing the full effects of what they are doing. Honestly Its just when people get into that much money they just go for the Apexi AVC-R (Check that out here)or the Greddy Profec B (Profec B here. ) which is a tight EBC especially with the steering wheel mounted remote to switch between High and low boost. As far as "WOT" is just Wide Open Throttle. PSi to Bar, every 1bar = 14.5 psi. If you wanna not worry about that, just go ahead and get Autometer gauges as they all read in psi. I think a few companys Greddy and maybe APexi offer American reading gauges. hope that helps

Check out www.Titanmotorsports.com for the AVC-R
also look at www.thepartstrader.com under DSM as far as boost controllers you can usually get great deals

1 - 2 of 2 Posts