Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Newbie here...Migrated over from the nissan forums.. I have a quick and probably stupid question.. I just bought my WRX this SAT.... I went to my tuner and a white WRX pulled up... I could here this faint whistle at idle and when he gave it a little gas it would get a little louder....He said the only mods he had were a Unichip, downpipe, and exhaust......I want my car to have that whistle MAN!!!! What do I do???I know it was the turbo but mine is stock and it doesnt have a whistle//// HELP

Tony

·
Registered
223 Posts
Installing the TurboXS downpipe on my car accentuated the turbo's whistle. That's all you'd need to do to make the turbo noise louder.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I was thinking of getting the downpipe, that does remove two of the cats right? That will work with the stock exhaust right? I 'm not sure what exhaust I want to go with yet and I thought that this would be a good purchase since I believe it eliminates 2 cats. I figure it would make the stock exhaust a decent amount louder.

Adam

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
Hi Boost said:
I was thinking of getting the downpipe, that does remove two of the cats right? That will work with the stock exhaust right? I 'm not sure what exhaust I want to go with yet and I thought that this would be a good purchase since I believe it eliminates 2 cats. I figure it would make the stock exhaust a decent amount louder.

Adam
You can get the TurboXS stealth-back that's a downpipe and a midpipe with a high-flow cat or a cat-less midpipe. It'll bolt up to your stock or any aftermarket axle-back. :D

·
Registered
68 Posts
verdugo-

what body kit is that on your car? and springs etc..basically what did you do to get your car to look like that?

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
jester said:
verdugo-

what body kit is that on your car? and springs etc..basically what did you do to get your car to look like that?
Hey Jester,

All my mods are in my sig, but the pic in my avatar was a C-West Replica front lip with painted OEM sideskirts, lowered on Tein Hi-Tech springs :D

·
Registered
242 Posts
[edit] started a new thread [edit]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts