ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all. i am fairly new to turbo cars. i am looking to upgrade my stock turbo. i own a 2007 subaru wrx and i am fairly stock. i have a invidia turbo back exhaust with invidia cattless downpipe and a cobb accessport with a stage 2 tune. i am currently looking at buying the blouch 16g xt turbo. my question is what type of supporting parts/mods will i need to do to my motor to be able to use/ handle this turbo?

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
You will need to at least do the following:

Injectors
Fuel Pump
Tune

I would suggest going with 1 step colder spark plugs. Whats your power goal you're aiming with the 16G?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i would like to try to get into the 350 or higher range if possible. and what kind of spark plugs? i also read that i should go with an sti top mount.

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
i would like to try to get into the 350 or higher range if possible. and what kind of spark plugs? i also read that i should go with an sti top mount.
If you're looking for 350+ AWHP, then you will need better cooling than an STI factory top mount and a larger turbo than the 16G.

How much are you looking to spend and when are you looking to do all this?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i was looking to buy parts as i got money and was wondering what all parts i would need to support a bigger turbo. what kind of turbo would you recommend to put me in the power im desired.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts