ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here some vids of chris95svt over at svtperformance. His car is awsome and he is still running on stock internals:eek:

VIDEO
:p

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol wrxinfx you gotta remeber he has only spent 4k on his turbo setup and is running stock internals. But they are pretty close races:D

·
Registered
677 Posts
Cobras can handle, on a road course it would do just as well as that Supra. Both are huge heavy RWD cars.

Anyways, sweet vid. I love seeing turbo domestic v8s. These guys that go outside of the muscle car supercharger thought process.

He could have just built up that 302 normally aspirated and still would have been able to take the Supra, but the turbo is cool.

·
Registered
19,615 Posts
GTScoob said:
Cobras can handle, on a road course it would do just as well as that Supra. Both are huge heavy RWD cars.

Anyways, sweet vid. I love seeing turbo domestic v8s. These guys that go outside of the muscle car supercharger thought process.

He could have just built up that 302 normally aspirated and still would have been able to take the Supra, but the turbo is cool.

·
Registered
64 Posts
AjIsDope said:
Uh...that's called power. The rear end was slipping around due to alot of it.
If you look at the set up.. small skinney tires up front, rear sitting up a bit higher... It's set up for a straight line. Oh yeah, thats called set up.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Christopher,

As I said before, the car is fast and its set up for a straight line fun. So whats the prob? Are you going to go after everyone that agrees with me that the car set up that way and call them goobers? Chill out. It's all good. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts