ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello ya. I just wanna know some answer?. A gt30 Turbo kit with all the piping n intercooler. Do i just get it tune as it. Wat i heard that any big changes like the GT30 n gt 35 Turbo do i have to flash to a computer to get the right tune or just tune. N will it pass inspection wit. All these upgrade. I'm ready buy these. But not really sure if it would pass inspection. Info me anyone. Before i buy thanks.

·
The Member
4,146 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks i figure that. I hear to many people say that too. I guess just going get a 20g Turbo to be safe.

·
Premium Member
13,124 Posts
you will still need a tune + supporting mods with a 20g.

what car do you have? what mods do you have already?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have an 05 sti just bought it like 2months ago. Mods r intake. Pulley. trashcan can. Aftermarket bov. Pretty much stock. There all perrin brand. I guess its been tune. Cause it has some shop sticker name on it. How much HP would an 20g get me?.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Why don't you do some searching and research then? But for the sake of this thread I'll just give you a list. To run a 20g you need larger injectors, an upgraded fuel pump, intercooler, turbo, protune. I would also suggest suspension upgrades to handle the added power (struts, springs, sways, bushings, endlinks etc etc), brake upgrades (pads, lines, rotors, fluid) to handle the extra power. Even then you will have a number of mods available to improve the vehicle such as porting and polishing. Do your research

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
What are your compression / leakdown results?

Before considering a turbo swap, go StageII with a custom reflash and see how you like that.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
^^^ what they said

Also please invest in an English class.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts