Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Turbo boost gauge

Hi all:

I have a 5 months old 02 WRX wagon. Unfortunately my ABS controller went bad once and the dealership changed the part. I want to add a turbo boost gauge in my car. Any suggestions?
If i do it from the dealership, I guess it will cost me more. If it is simple I can do it myself but looking for some guidance and suggestions. Thanks and happy driving! :p

·
Registered
8 Posts
subaruparts.com seems to have good prices, but i have never ordered from them so i don't know are they are as a vendor. i play to order some mats and such from them soon =)

·
Registered
339 Posts
Welcome to the Club. I also have a 5 month old wagon. So far I have the Prodrive headlight conversion, Boost Monkey and custom turbo gauge. The gauge I installed was an Autometer Ultralite 2 5/8" fit into the left A/C vent. The total cost was $48 for the gauge and $15 to hook it up.

You can view my photo album here to see my headlights and gauge setup. So far I'm very happy with it. I don't miss the vent at all. It's easily reversible and low cost. Also the final look is almost OEM in appearance. If you need more info let me know.

Happy driving:D

·
Registered
339 Posts
Re: Thanks

WRXRacer02 said:
I was wondering where did you buy the gauge from? any URL address would be very helpful.:)
www.autometer.com I bought mine from Ramchargers here in MI, but I'm sure you should be able to find a different vendor. Also www.summitracing.com they carry the entire line of Autometer gauges. Just look for Autometer 2 5/8" Ultra-Lite 30 in Hg/20 psi mechanical gauge. Or you can choose any 2 5/8" gauge you like.

Later:D

·
Registered
3 Posts
That is so cool how the boost guage just fits right in there hehe, wouldn't even know there was a vent there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts