ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We have an AWD Dyno Dynamics dyno in house that we do all of our tuning on. We have a trained and certified tuner that has been to EFI University and AEM engine management classes. We are currently offering any "staged" protune from stage 0-3 for a flat 350.00 on our dyno if its a "stage" 4 the price is 450.00. we do not charge by the hour for tuning we charge by the job so you can really know what it is going to cost to tune your car not just a ball park estimate. All tuning is followed by approx. 30 min of road driving to confirm that all the tuning is set properly when having real world situations like going up a hill with the a/c on. All tunes come with a print out of any parameter you would like to have graphed. Feel free to ask me any questions and ask others who have been "Bobby tuned" and ask how they like it, you won't be disappointed.

thank you-
[email protected]

·
Registered
494 Posts
I hear nothing but good things.... If only I wasn't on the complete wrong side of the country. :baaa:

Haha

·
Premium Member
14,838 Posts
Bump for PRE! (thanks for retuning my car !)

·
Registered
0 Posts
free bump

i wish u guys were closer

·
Premium Member
14,838 Posts
and another BUMP FOR P.R.E !

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
We are currently offering any "staged" protune from stage 0-3 for a flat 300.00 on our dyno if its a "stage" 4 the price is 450.00. we do not charge by the hour for tuning we charge by the job so you can really know what it is going to cost to tune your car not just a ball park estimate.
That's awesome, I really like that policy.
If only you guys were a little closer. :sadwave: There's nothing wrong with driving 12 hours for a protune right? :p

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
we are trying to standarize the tuning industry much like when you call for a quote on a clutch job for your car there is a standard "flat rate" you pay for regardless of how long it takes to do. It basically ensures that you the customer are not going to be paying for someone's learning curve. in a nutshell we are trying to make it so if some new guy starts tuning cars and say he charges 100.00 per hour for this tuning and it takes him 5 hours to tune your car cause he is still new to it and unfamiliar with it then you pay 500.00 for your tune, then 2 years later you go back to the same guy to tune another car for you and it only takes him 2 hours to tune your car and you only pay 200.00 for the same tune. Now how many people paid an extra 300.00 per tune in that 2 year time so he can get to the point of being able to tune a car in 2 hours? and at the same time, do you as the customer feel like you are getting taken care of in this method of billing or is the tuner getting taken care of? we feel the best way to really show we have the cutomers best interest at heart, is to bill by the job on tuning and not by the hour. I would appreciate any feedback on this, as it is new to our industry to bill like this and I would like to know what you guys think.

thanks-
bobby

·
Registered
23 Posts
Tuned needed

Hi Friend Im From Mexico, I have a Subaru Impreza WRX STi that I need to tune I have the TACTRIX cable to tune my CAR...

I have this equipment in my car:

Turbo: Garrett Gt3582R
Inyectors: 750 RC
FMIC
Stock Internals
3" full exhaust
Boost gauge
WB AEM gauge

Its so urgent for me to tune
Can we tune my car at distance? we can cooperate

thanks.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi Friend Im From Mexico, I have a Subaru Impreza WRX STi that I need to tune I have the TACTRIX cable to tune my CAR...

I have this equipment in my car:

Turbo: Garrett Gt3582R
Inyectors: 750 RC
FMIC
Stock Internals
3" full exhaust
Boost gauge
WB AEM gauge

Its so urgent for me to tune
Can we tune my car at distance? we can cooperate

thanks.
sorry it took so long to respond we are very busy getting ready to go to SEMA las vegas. we do not do e-tunes I wish I could help you out but in our experience every car reacts different to the same modifications so to keep our tunes at the upmost quality we can we only do live tuning.

thanks-
bobby

·
Registered
32 Posts
i think ill just move to oregon... either that or drive 24 hours for a protune... im sick of mississippi tuners looking at my car and going "we dont do subarus" "thats awd" "wish i could" or even one guy "you have a what?"

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
BUMP for a tuner that i wish was closer to me

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
i think ill just move to oregon... either that or drive 24 hours for a protune... im sick of mississippi tuners looking at my car and going "we dont do subarus" "thats awd" "wish i could" or even one guy "you have a what?"
BUMP for a tuner that i wish was closer to me
thank you guys. there are lot of Clubwrx members I've tuned from the NW. I appreciate your support. we've had a guy from MD come out to us not once, but twice! then of course people from Idaho, Cali, Wa, and all over Oregon.

thanks-
bobby

1 - 17 of 17 Posts