ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,822 Posts
Catbacks in general can't cause any problems for your engine. But it is all up to your dealer if they want to deny a warranty claim or not based on your modifications.

May I suggest you listen in person to the exhaust in question before buying it.

·
Cheeky Bastage!
2,730 Posts
Idk if anyone answered this for sure when I asked in the past...but I believe the exhaust is one of those "wearable items" like brakes due to rust and other corrosion...so idk if they can deny a claim bc of it.

besides, a catback generall does nothing except make noise, so you should be fine regardless

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Idk if anyone answered this for sure when I asked in the past...but I believe the exhaust is one of those "wearable items" like brakes due to rust and other corrosion...so idk if they can deny a claim bc of it.

besides, a catback generall does nothing except make noise, so you should be fine regardless
So, there's no power gain like it says on the Kronos website? I do love the noise in the video though.

·
Premium Member
17,655 Posts
So, there's no power gain like it says on the Kronos website? I do love the noise in the video though.
I swapped from a stock STi catback to a custom 3" catback, and the dyno was within a few hp. This is when I was at 380whp.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts