ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. This last saturday the car was tuned again. We got the coolant issues solved and iced the intercooler down. I want to thank Dan Harman at Harman Motive Inc. for the great work and for making this happen. The car made 536 whp and 470 tq. My stock wrx cams are limiting power so we are going to throw some JUN 272 cams in there with some nitrous oxide. We are hoping to pull a bit more power out of the engine.

Here is the dyno video. Please right click and save so we dont tax my server.

Dyno Video
http://www.section8motors.citymax.com/f/dyno_vid.wmv

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
STEALTH-WRX said:
The car made 536 whp and 470 tq. My stock wrx cams are limiting power so we are going to throw some JUN 272 cams in there with some nitrous oxide. We are hoping to pull a bit more power out of the engine.

:eek3: more power?!!! that must be one hell of a ride. good luck keep updating and more videos please:wiggles:

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Re: 536awhp

do you have any plans to run the car in the 1/4? thats a lot of power and i'd be really interested to see what kind of time you can get.
on another topic, is your car half silver?
o-|-<) bryan

·
Registered
253 Posts
impressive. if you dont mind; how much does the TO4R cost and when will it spool on the 2.5. i looked at the charts, but just thought id ask.

·
Registered
4,711 Posts
Stealth, those numbers are HUGE!!! I thought my car had some
"get up and go"!!! I can't even imagine what that must feel like!! Your curves look sooooo nice too! Your torque curve makes me want to 'arrive'. Keep up the good work and let us know what else you can squeeze out of the car.

BTW - what kind of dyno was this on and how much boost are you running?!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Thats insane. Anyway what mods ?

·
Registered
11,095 Posts
I've been behind some quick cars (behind the wheel not bumper before the jokes come) but you my friend have to be crazy to drive that.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks guys.

Basically the car has a 2.6 liter, or a bit under that, wrx ported heads, stock cams, to4r turbo, 800 cc injectors, forged pistons and rods, auto tranny conversion with electornic push button shifting.

As for someone putting this turbo on a 2.5, i would recommend that gt30r turbo. I have a turbo kit for 2.5 liter motors that make a ton of power. We made 354 hp at the wheels with my turbo kit i made for an sti on pump gas and stock injectors.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts