ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Well, recommendations are only opinions when it comes to TBE's. (for the most part) You also have to realize that there are those who want extremely loud and those who want a very moderate sound. Heres my dream setup one day. A TurboXS Steath back system with the Prodrive oval-tip axle back. Not to loud to attract cops or mean neighbors but loud enough to turn heads when you want to. If you havent researched this setup, i would recommend you do so. They sell these two parts as a combo on www.oakos.com . Go check it out. Turbo xs is good, but it think the full Turboxs TBE would be to loud for my taste. Like i said its all opinions and all based on what you want. I like the Stealth approach :cool:

·
Registered
0 Posts
if u do get the turboxs tbe get the 4" dp
i have the turboxs tbe and i <3 it

·
Registered
142 Posts
I have the turbo xs stealthback and the STi Genome muffler, the sound is almost stock below 4k and at partial throttle, but when you get on it, it sounds amazing.

·
Registered
284 Posts

Full catless TurboXS TBE, with race pipe, with perrin up pipe and perrin eq length header.

if i could change one thing, it wouldnt be any part of the tbe, sounds good, but i just miss the boxer rumble due to the headers, but i'll live :cool:

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
I used to have the Rfl-Ti w/race pipe and that on an un-equal length header is still to this day my favorite sounding exhaust. I've since had a g200, non-resonated g200(the only one that comes close), apexi GT spec, HKS carbon Ti and a greddy Ti-C. If I could be running a txs exhaust with my rotated kit, I would be.

Lee

1 - 6 of 6 Posts