ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
Hmmm...interesting. Was thinking I would like to do that...however I have a bachelor party that weekend. Bummer.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Tri State Tuners?

Yea the guys who have a crap load of ricers and fights and burnouts and cops at their meets....I'll pass with anything to do with them.

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tri State Tuners?

Yea the guys who have a crap load of ricers and fights and burnouts and cops at their meets....I'll pass with anything to do with them.
Can't say that I've ever been to one of their meets, nor do I hang around their forums much, but just from the description I wouldn't have guessed it'd be that kinda scene :eek:

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Yea, they have a weekly meet right next to my house that every week has ricers doing burnouts, fights, cops, trash all over. Things that I would never let happen at my meet.

Idk about their bigger meets, like the one you posted, but as a general rule, I stray away from anything involving them.

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bah, from the way they advertise it it sounds like a big friendly meet benefiting charity, like a big fair or something.

But if your local guys from that board do the nonsense you said, then that's gotta be representative of at least a noticeable portion of the whole.

Maybe I should change the name of this thread to "TST Spring Meet...who's going in the opposite direction?!"

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Well, I do have to give them credit on the fact that they do not condone any of that stuff and try to prevent it, but you can't control what people do. None of "my guys" go to those meets or do any of that stuff.

My big concern with them is that I don't want that stuff at my lil old weekly Subaru meet, and don't want them there. Their local meet (by me) just got shut down by the police last week and I don't want them flocking to my meet.

I can't say they're all like that, but I 100% know all that goes on at their meets and the few people that have come to my meets that said they frequent their meets weekly, have been complete disrespectful (insert other words I'm not allowed to say). I've had people flying through the parking lot, doing burnouts, attempting to drift, systems blaring, ect. I run a lonely lil Subaru meet with about 20 or so cars a week, I don't want that there.

I wouldn't let my opinion of their meet sway your decision to go to that event though, as I've never been to any of their big events, just the weekly meets. Just be aware that it won't be anything like the awesome atmosphere and group of people we have at the Victory meets.

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
Yeah it's funny...all the guys with riced out cars, make fun of the guys with riced out cars...then say that a stock STI is actually riced out :screwy:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts