Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 9 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im new to the forum and relatively new to the wrx's. The shop i work at had a 09 wrx hatch that had a front end collision and was lucky enough to get it for free. It has a turbo back turboxs exhaust, grimmspeed 3port boost controller, turbo xs fmic and bov, perrin CAI and perrin equal length header. And it also has injector dynamics 750 cc injectors. I believe that is all but not 100% but it doesnt have a tune. I know they have the access port v3 from cobb but i wasnt sure which tune would be the best for what i have. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replies. Like i said im new to it. I guess the guy who owned it before didnt know either. What would be ok to keep on it and what mode would yall recommend to just be able to use the cobb accessport

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the advice. Thats exactly what i wanted to know. About the injectors i know there ID i was just told that they were the 750. Im definately going to get it protuned. I found a liscensed cobb tuner here local and already set an appointment to get it done. Is there any way to tell if there is a previous tune on it. Its very possible it was already tuned by the previous owner i just wanted to be safe before i started driving it. Thanks

1 - 4 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.