ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know the best websites to check out tail liughts and headlights? looking for projector headlamps for an 03 wrx and blacked out tail lights. its a wagon model

·
Æternum
20,571 Posts
Lightwerks | Lightwerks for projector assemblies.

I will not condone blacked-out tail-lamps as it is illegal and dangerous (not to mention looks awful).

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wasn't asking for your opinion. I do believe its my car and if I want blacked out tail lamps then Ill do them. but thanks for the link anyways.

·
Æternum
20,571 Posts
Oh boy...

Well when you get rear-ended, don't post a complaint thread. And actually, IF you get rear-ended, the court/LEO can assign the fault to you for not having proper equipment.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Why is it people always feel the need to lecture. It's his car let him do what he wants. Why does everyone feel the need to play Dad here? Instead of lecturing try helping the guy out. If you don't approve then don't help.

Op I'm sorry but I don't have a bug eye so I'm not familiar with where you can buy things like this. Try searching google or even ebay.

·
Æternum
20,571 Posts
Oh I'm sorry 2.0rs, maybe when he's dangerous to others on the road :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Oh I'm sorry 2.0rs, maybe when he's dangerous to others on the road :rolleyes:
Tinted tails are far from dangerous. My cousins sti with tinted tails. At night you can't tell the difference that they are tinted or not with the brake lights on. So before you jump down the guys throat you should ask him to what degree does he want to black out his tails. You should drove the better then you attitude. ;)

·
Æternum
20,571 Posts
"Blacked out" is different from "smoked" or "tinted"

Either way, if your rear ended with any derivative of taillight modification, the LEO, court, and insurance can place the fault on you! I believe the OP should be aware of this before continuing.

Don't lecture me on attitude. You are by no means a ray of sunshine on this forum.

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
48,699 Posts
You are by no means a ray of sunshine on this forum.
How could he possibly be the Ray of sunshine?

By internet forum standards, I didn't find Zach's initial comment to be overly condemning...just stating his opinion. As long as things don't become personal, I think we may all survive the experience!

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
This got ugly quick.....

OP, you can smoke/tint the tails yourself. I would highly advise against getting them "blacked out", but whatever. A quick google search will yeild you results for projectors.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts