ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just move to Elko NV and may have to sell my 07 spec B :eek: just to get into a house. I have not ever got it on the track yet, just been breaking it in only has 8k miles on it and I love my spec B. But I need to get the wife and kids up here and my house is not selling so it may come to selling the spec :whoa:

·
Master Baiter
22,115 Posts
That sucks. If I ever leave the STi world, I'll probably seriously consider one of the spec.B's.

Best of luck.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
well I have to sell the spec B hoping I can get something out of it. Anyone have an idea what I souled ask for it. I really don't want to sell it but if I don't the bank will own it soon.:thumbdown
The spec B has xm radio, spoiler, and the extended arm rest there are no othere addons its stock no aftermarket and low miles forget what it is now lol.

·
Master Baiter
22,115 Posts
crazy_wolf168 said:
well I have to sell the spec B hoping I can get something out of it. Anyone have an idea what I souled ask for it. I really don't want to sell it but if I don't the bank will own it soon.:thumbdown
The spec B has xm radio, spoiler, and the extended arm rest there are no othere addons its stock no aftermarket and low miles forget what it is now lol.
KBB / Edmunds / NADA

Go to each site and price it out. Take the average private party value of the three and use that ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts