ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had this annoying code ever since i got the car... but don't know how to get rid of it... it's: P0037 Rear oxygen sensor heater circuit malfunction, and I don't really want to have to buy a new sensor... I checked it out it's all plugged in right and the wires are all in good shape. Is this the sensor that can be fixed with the 2.2 ohlm resistor? or am I going to have to buy a new sensor... the car has an mrt tbe with a hi flow cat in the dp
thanks for any help :)
-Isaac

·
Premium Member
6,501 Posts
Fill out the rest of your profile.Have no idea what year car you have.The rear 02 makes a difference if you have a 32 bit ecu.I am assuming you are running no EM with your turbo back exhaust.This is why your getting a CEL.Do not use the resistor.Most vendors sell the mechanical rear O2 fix.Do a search for it in the technical sub forum.Should be able to find the info you need.Next time try searching "P0037" and you would have your answer immediatly.
http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/search.php?searchid=2685678

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes it's a 2002 and I searched p0037 and didn't find any links to a mechanical fix for it... I can try again

1 - 3 of 3 Posts