ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I have decided to go with a triple gauge pod dash mount and would appreciate some recommendations for which one to go with.....ie which one is the easiest install and best fit and looks the best....dont want anything crazy looking....as subtle as possible. Im going with propsport gauges cause they match everything the best. I think the autometer one looked aight? Do holes need to be drilled or glue need to be used to install and how difficult is the process? All the help is most apprecitated. Thanks!

·
Registered
0 Posts
ati guage pod

jscspeed.com has em

·
Registered
0 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey do you have that pod in your car or have you seen it in others? The only colors are carbon, blue and chrome...no straight black...just wondering which one best suites the inerior....i guess the carbon for an 04 wrx would prob go best.

·
Registered
0 Posts
cf

·
Premium Member
13,124 Posts
autometer triple gauge clock pod

·
Premium Member
13,124 Posts
very easy you basically just pop out the clock and pop in the pod. the hardest part was wiring all the gauges. oh and the pod blends in perfectly with the dash. no need to paint it or anything

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I like the look of the autometer dual gauge cluster bezel...nice and subtle.....I suppose another option would be the pillar set up....not so much with that one though....decisions decisions.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Hey! i just got the Defi Tripple gauge pod, its really sweet but you have to paint it. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET OEM DASH PAINT or something that is the same color?? ... haha PLEASE???

·
"Supreme Subaphile Extraordinairre"
2,190 Posts
autometer pod is great, easy install, no drilling.

be aware though, the autometer pod does not have an overhang on it, so you'll get gauge reflection on the windshield.

I got used to it..... but it was weird at first.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
sweet, ya Ive decided Im going for the triple pillar pod instead with prosport gauges...there are ones that come in the stock gray....the glo shift ones look kinda cheap?? Ill prob pay more and go with something else....any recommends on good pillar pods that come in gray?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts