Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Subaru Impreza wrx-MT
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,
I have a 2013 wrx sedan and I was wondering if anyone knew the torque specs for the drain plug on the transmission and the torque specs for the fill and drain plug on the rear differential? Or is it best to just get it in the so it’s snug?
thanks!
-Dylan

·
Super Moderator
11,961 Posts
I'm sure there are. If your Googlefu is adequate you can find the factory service manual online.

I went with the ol' german spec gutentite

·
Registered
184 Posts
32.5ftlb for transmission and 36.5ftlb for rear diff drain and fill. I just did mine like 2 days ago, lol. Although, the 37ftlb didn't feel very tight at all. i left it for now, no leaks yet but then again, hasnt been running.

·
Registered
2013 Subaru Impreza wrx-MT
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
32.5ftlb for transmission and 36.5ftlb for rear diff drain and fill. I just did mine like 2 days ago, lol. Although, the 37ftlb didn't feel very tight at all. i left it for now, no leaks yet but then again, hasnt been running.
Awesome thank you so much!

·
Registered
65 Posts
+1 on the gutentite. Doesn't need to be hulked, but don't sissy wrist it either. I only had a T60 for the trans.. Luckily the last guy didn't over do it and I was able to get it out with the T60 without stripping the plug.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts