ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i just got my 03 wrx. all was good untill last week . i was at a stop lite when i whent to take off in first i didnt go anywhere all other gears are fine but my car wont move in first gear plz help.... thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no it didnt make any noise just stopped working . i was thinking shift fork. if i do need a tranny is the sti tranny something i should think about?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im not sure what else to say ... but its an 03 wrx with 130k on it and i just got it for a fun car its really my first import ive allways had big power v8s but i wanted to go to wrx but i dont know much about them...lol.... its like starting all over

·
Registered
5 Posts
im not sure what else to say ... but its an 03 wrx with 130k on it and i just got it for a fun car its really my first import ive allways had big power v8s but i wanted to go to wrx but i dont know much about them...lol.... its like starting all over
I'm new to it too man. I've always had cobras and vettes but I love my 02 man it's awesome. Sounds like to me you might have grinded a synchronizer or maybe broke a shift fork up top. And as far as the sti tranny goes it is a good upgrade. I'm going to convert mine come spring.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts