ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have the "Training WRX" book? Is it any good? I'm thinking of getting one but I don't know what it covers.

Does it give detailed information and diagrams so you can basically take your whole car apart like in the Chilton's and Hayne's books or is it more like an automotive text book centered around the WRX.:confused:

·
Registered
7,956 Posts
Juinor'sWREX said:
Does anyone have the "Training WRX" book? Is it any good? I'm thinking of getting one but I don't know what it covers.

Does it give detailed information and diagrams so you can basically take your whole car apart like in the Chilton's and Hayne's books or is it more like an automotive text book centered around the WRX.:confused:
i didn't know there was anything like that out for the wrx yet? have you searched the internet?? if any one knows on here i would also like to know

·
Registered
211 Posts
Great starter book. It details the history of the car and some tuning to the engine and suspension they have done. It is produced by guys who have done mods for years with Impezas and includes a lot about the present years if you get the 2nd edition.

I recomend it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts