Subaru WRX Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of any totaled sti's? Has anyone on this fourum crashed theres? Im looking for one that has been totaled. Does not matter if it is in a salvage yard or not. Thanks

·
Registered
223 Posts
some DUMB ASS high school kid on imprezawrxsti.com just totaled his. He lost control, slid, and wiped out and then had the nerve to complain " I thought thats what AWD and brembos were for" just f**king ignorant:rolleyes: . This just one week after he hit someone elses car too! Anyhow, hes put an add on the classifieds there for it, check it out

·
Registered
54 Posts
yea i guess it sucks for him... i crashed my moms car when i had my permit. fortunatley, my moma lives in "the hood" and was homies with my neighbor, so he told the popo my moma was driving. just thought ide share haha
BTW i wasnt trying to bust a 2fast 2 furious thing.. i was just driving her car to the back to wash it lol

·
Registered
620 Posts
Makes me sick to even look at it.

Why I also believe you get crappy cars when your young.... learn to really drive, THEN have respect for the monsters.

·
Registered
577 Posts
ebr0t said:
man, your awefully proud of yourself arent you...

:confused: :confused: Why is it that you think that he is proud of himself for being in an accident? It sure isn't anything to brag about, but the title of the thread does enquire about totalled STi's... I am guessing that he posted since he had had an accident in his STi. I really don't see what the problem is.:eek:

·
Registered
220 Posts
ummm....ya....20mph...sure....

i wrecked my 5 litre mustang coming home from work in the rain in pitch black.

it was driver error.

heres the recount from the passenger, because i dont remember anything from that entire year (and a few before it)...****ing amnesia spots.

i was going ~30 mph
i shifted and let the clutch up too fast
car spins left
oncoming station wagon that hit me didnt see the lights from my car (they were pointed in the woods). he was traveling between 30 and 40.

when i woke up and relearned how to walk more than 10 feet, i visited my 5 litre. the car looked a little more ****ed up than the subie in that pic.

so the combined rate of impact on my car was about equal to me hitting a wall at 60 mph. there was no way he was doing 20 or much less in 1st gear even.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Damn, that poor STi, this car should not be in the posetion of a heavy footed 16 year old. I'm young (20) but I pay for this car, and my S2000 both by myself, I think that's the difference maker, you dont appreciate the car if daddy buys it for you...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Arggg.

Thanks for the link, unfortunatly no subaru stuff in right now. I would of baught that kids car off of him if I would of known. Im just upset because I had a great deal worked out with a guy from michigan whos brother owns a shop, and he was going to sell me 1 salavaged sti he had, and hopefully more after that one. However I know he only posted it for sale on nasioc and I belive here, and havent been able to find the original post anywhere! Normally i could contact him no problem, but stuipid hotmail deleted my account and erased all of my emails. If anyone else knows where to find totaled stis like that one let me know. Im thinking about going to a big insurance company in the area and asking them directly. Man I wish I had a dealers license and avaliblity to auctions lists...

Well if anyone can help me out some more that we be great, ill keep a watch on that website as well. Thanks guys

·
Premium Member
8,436 Posts
Thanks for the link, unfortunatly no subaru stuff in right now. I would of baught that kids car off of him if I would of known. Im just upset because I had a great deal worked out with a guy from michigan whos brother owns a shop, and he was going to sell me 1 salavaged sti he had, and hopefully more after that one. However I know he only posted it for sale on nasioc and I belive here, and havent been able to find the original post anywhere! Normally i could contact him no problem, but stuipid hotmail deleted my account and erased all of my emails. If anyone else knows where to find totaled stis like that one let me know. Im thinking about going to a big insurance company in the area and asking them directly. Man I wish I had a dealers license and avaliblity to auctions lists...

Well if anyone can help me out some more that we be great, ill keep a watch on that website as well. Thanks guys
Uh dude you bumped a 4 Y/O thread:screwy:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.