ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone see the comercial for Fifth Gear? Its from the people at Top Gear. Looks almost exactly like it. For those of you that don't know Top Gear is one of the best, if not the best automotive tv show. Its really big over in the UK.

Here is the link to the new show, not much up on SPEED TV's site but shows the times it comes on.

http://www.speedtv.com/programs/218/

I can't wait, Its about time America gets a real car show about lots of different cars thats not allways about old hot rods or nascar!!!

·
Registered
7,956 Posts
KanosWRX said:
Anyone see the comercial for Fifth Gear? Its from the people at Top Gear. Looks almost exactly like it. For those of you that don't know Top Gear is one of the best, if not the best automotive tv show. Its really big over in the UK.

Here is the link to the new show, not much up on SPEED TV's site but shows the times it comes on.

http://www.speedtv.com/programs/218/

I can't wait, Its about time America gets a real car show about lots of different cars thats not allways about old hot rods or nascar!!!
isn't Fifth gear the show by the old top gear host?

·
Registered
317 Posts
tiff is the man, ull all see

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
48,699 Posts
Sounds very cool. I'll have to start DVR'ing that.
I still like old hot rods, though...;)

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So the girl from topgear is also on it, thats cool, I remember she did the review of the new WRX when it first came out over there. Tiff is also cool too. Either way I can't wait, I will be on vacation when the first and second episodes air so I will have to set the TIVO and try to find a TV if I can while I am away.

·
Registered
9,023 Posts
Nice! I have it marked down in my Yahoo! calendar. I don't want to miss it. Sounds like this show can't go wrong.

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I got that video, seemed to be just seemed to be a collection of video's because he was leaving the show.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts