Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
"Americans have always been good at making things that g fast in straight line from the space shuttle to Corvettes . . . "

What? I was under the impression that Corvettes (espcially C5s and Z06s) handled very well.

"Ford has made America's first true supercar."

Isn't the Saleen S7 a true supercar?

I don't know. I just didn't think it was that great of a review.

Sweet car, though.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
There was one in the parking lot (YES!!! The parking lot) at the USGP. It had Ford Manufacturer plates (which means it drove down from MI -- *drool*) and I took a crap load of pics of it. I could have licked it if I wanted to, it was just sitting there! It was later used to take a ceremonial lap by Jackie Stewart before the GP started.

-joe

·
Registered
473 Posts
zoophagy said:
"Americans have always been good at making things that g fast in straight line from the space shuttle to Corvettes . . . "

What? I was under the impression that Corvettes (espcially C5s and Z06s) handled very well.

"Ford has made America's first true supercar."

Isn't the Saleen S7 a true supercar?

I don't know. I just didn't think it was that great of a review.

Sweet car, though.
Typical for that show. They know f*ck all about cars and are biased against American cars.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Jeremy Clarkson is the master of automotive journalism. He gets all emotional about finally being able to drive a GT-40.

I also reccomend his segment called "How to kill a Porsche 911"

·
Registered
725 Posts
That thing is awsome. I mean, honestly, I see that and I would buy that car, like I really want that car. I see things about other super cars and I want the car sure, but in more of an abstract fanciful way. That car, I want, maybe if I sell my wife on ebay I can afford it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I guess I'm alone in thinking it doesnt look all that hot. The front is decent enough but the back just doesnt do it for it me. On top end, Ford might have finally caught up and possibly topped the italians. But as far as a total package goes, give me the prancing stallion or the raging bull any day.

·
Registered
24 Posts
MalfoyR said:
I guess I'm alone in thinking it doesnt look all that hot. The front is decent enough but the back just doesnt do it for it me. On top end, Ford might have finally caught up and possibly topped the italians. But as far as a total package goes, give me the prancing stallion or the raging bull any day.
i second that

1 - 20 of 24 Posts